Surface protection tape
UltraTape's 1120 Surface Protection Tape is a silicone-free, embossed film tape that is ideal for optoelectronic applications including protective masking during lamination, fabrication, assembly, shipping and storage.
This polyethylene film is coated with a rubber adhesive that can be used on almost any surface including painted or polished metal, glass, plastic, optical films and laminates. UltraTape 1120 removes cleanly and is conformable, stretchy and has excellent high temperature performance.
UltraTape 1120 Embossed Removable Protective Film Tape
- Adhesive: rubber
- Carrier/Backing: embossed polypropylene film
- Thickness: 4.1 mils (carrier, adhesive) 3.5 mils (carrier)
- Adhesion: 17 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
- Tensile Strength: 14 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -40°F to 325°F