UltraTape Announces New Premium Grade Electrical Cleanroom Tape
Wilsonville, OR July 15, 2021 UltraTape, a division of Delphon and leading global supplier of cleanroom tape and label products announced today its new 1161 premium grade Electrical Tape.
UltraTape’s 1161 Cleanroom Electrical Tape is an all-weather vinyl insulating tape with an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber-based adhesive. It provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
- Designed for above/below grade, indoor/outdoor applications
- Resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and acids
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation, jackets and splicing compounds
- Withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F (-18 to 105 °C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Available in UltraClean and Classic Clean
- Can be irradiated with certificate of irradiation and full lot traceability
Located in Wilsonville, Oregon, UltraTape Industries, a division of Delphon, manufactures high quality cleanroom tapes, labels and graphic overlays for critical environments.
The ISO certified company maintains a cleanroom manufacturing facility to assure particle-free and residue-free products that meet even the most stringent standards.
UltraTape specializes in material development in order to customize products to meet customer specifications.
Delphon is the materials incubator and advanced manufacturing center known for solving unique product development and manufacturing challenges.
By combining unique materials and proprietary technologies in its state-of-the-art clean-room facilities, Delphon partners with customers to move ideas into novel products. Its well-known brands Gel-Pak, UltraTape and TouchMark are innovators of solutions for diverse